Tuesday, March 24, 2009

homework

Well I got my homework done for the mystery quilt
Now just have to wait for the next meeting to get the next lot of instructions
A former neighbour, today asked me if I would baste a quilt and do the quilting and binding for her
I told her Iam not the worlds best quilter but having seen some of my work she still wants me to do it
She wants it finished in a fortnight I haven't got it yet
Aparently its a single bed quilt and its a paying job
Problem is I have no idea what to charge
Any body got any idea please?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. don't undercharge yourself.
    Remember the cost of the thread.

    Mystery quilt is looking good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for your congratulations, we had a great day. Good luck on your quilt you are making xx

    ReplyDelete