Tuesday, April 28, 2009

MORE ON MYSTERY QUILT

Well it's certainly been a cold windy and wet couple of days
Only good thing was I got a bit of sewing done
I have such trouble photographing quilts
I have got all the squares together for the mystery quilt but unfortunately silly me used two colours that are to similar and the pattern doesn't really look like the enclosed photo from the magazine I guess it doesn't look to bad The colours are pretty and will go well with her caravan decor. I have no intention of unpicking
If when finished it doesn't look good I will keep it and make her something else
Tomorrow I have to take Elder Daughter to the speech therapist Her vocal cords have been damaged from the radiation She can't really take a trick There seem to always some complication or another for her She is so brave and tries hard to keep cheerfull
Terrible photo

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. That is a very pretty quilt. I like the colors. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! I'm your snickerdoodle bag swap partner. I need to know your phone number in order to send it to you xpress post. If you can send me an email I would appreciate it. It's akring1@cogeco.ca. You will receive your bag within 9 business days this way. Otherwise it would take 4 to 6 weeks, since it's coming from Canada. Thanks!!! I hope you like your bag. Ariane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there, I love how the colours of the mystery quilt have turned out.....when it is quilted it will give a different slant to the quilt and I am sure your DD will love it......I hope all goes well with your elder daughter....Warm Regards Lyn

    ReplyDelete