Monday, April 6, 2009

NO.ONE DAUGHTERS CAT QUILT

Cold and windy today
Iam currently working on three quilts , none of which are likely to be finished in the near future Something I don't usually like to do but my quilting group have two going and I have the log cabin one that I will take my time in working the applique
As well as the Mystery Quilt we are also making different blocks using different techniques wich we will put together when we have enough blocks made
It is frustrating for me that it takes so long as I like to get it done but some of our members are just learning so we work at their pace
I will show some of my older quits
I enjoy applique
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. that is a super quilt, I love cats. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. please show the quilts in stages, we like to see how they are progressing.
    Unfortunately I seem to believe "Variety is the Spice of Life" hence to many ufo's.

    ReplyDelete