Sunday, June 28, 2009

Merimbula

Well I,m back all refreshed and relaxed from a lovely week in Merimbula
Just sharing a couple of photo's with you and will post more another time
Hubby did a spot of fishing Didn't catch any thing though Funny thing He and another bloke were fishing a few metres apart and neither were catching anything when this young chap threw in a line between the two and imediately caught a beautiful big salmon followed quickly by three more
He gave us one which I cooked for tea
Hubby was using expensive bait and the chap catching the fish was usuing a $6.00 hook thing with no bait
I did lots of walking Pictured is one trail I explored which followed the coast Hubby pictured on the beach below
There were in fact two lovely patchwork shops and a little shop that sold sewing machines and cheap nice patchwork fabric I picked up a few plains for my stash
Thre was also a great bead shop so got a few beads and charms there
Now back to reality


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hello Illene, I am happy you had a lovely break...sometimes just what the soul needs and a little retail thereapy does not go astray....warm regards lyn

    ReplyDelete