Sunday, August 30, 2009

WELL I'M BACK

Did any one even know I was missing?
Had some computer trouble Got a virus or something so have been without it for the past couple of weeks
Thats not the worst of it though Was also without my sewing machine Oh the pain of it all Hubby thought it was good Sat and watched the idiot box with him while I hand stitched
Can't show you what I've done though Haven't had time to reinstall the printer
Any way both are home now and both working well
I have been trying to catch up with everyones blogs so you will all hear from me in due course
We have had so much rain Water lieing every where and it is realy cold Hard to believe our winter is supposed to be over

8 comments:

  1. Glad you are back online and your computer is fixed.
    We have had a lot of rain here too and its our summer, what is left of it now.
    Take care
    Hugz
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you have your computer backin working order! It feels like fall here now. We have been using quilts on the bed for a couple of nights now. It's a little cool a little early. I'm hoping we don't end up with a really cold winter, our summer has been unseasonably cold and I'm afraid it will continue to winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm did I miss you........ you bet I did lol.
    You really must have felt like a luddite the past weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life can change when our computers aren't working properly. Hope everthing gets back on line. Good luck with the sewing you are doing. Happy days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Illene, I wondered where you were......glad the pc and sewing machine are repaired and you are back on line...hugs lyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed you - thought you went on vacation! I bet you wish you had!!
    laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I came across your blog through another blog and then another and so on...
    I was just wondering where you got that animal print fabric you have in your paper bag swap, I have a friend who now lives in Spain but was originally from Australia, Australia is still very much her home and I would love to make her a quilt using Aust. themed animals, please tell me where I can get it...I'm in Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hard to believe that your winter is almost over and we are still 3 months from ours starting! Glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete