Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It Never Rains but it Pours

I see this is my 100th post and I,m afraid its going to pass without any celebrations
I have really enjoyed creating and writing this blog and I have made so many wonderful new friends
Lorraine is still battling along
Wedding preparations are up to date and now Hubby has thrown a spanner in the works
He has been having some chest pain and last week had to go to Melbourne for a stress test which showed up some blockages
Now he has to go back to Melbourne tomorrow for an angiogram on Thursday and overnight hospital stay
Hopefully home Friday and fit for the wedding Saturday
I tell you those two will be the death of me

7 comments:

  1. It always seems as though when it rains, it pours. Sorry to hear about your Husband. They do these things so often, though, that they are really good at doing them and it should be a snap. Just try to stay centered and calm. You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Illene, oh my I can relate to what DH will be going through...have faith my friend...you will be in my thoughts....Double Hugs Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Extra special thoughts.. Take care yourself - try closing your eyes and thinking of deep blue, soft velvet, look deeply into it, breathe in deeply and out slowly. A gentle breath in and open your eyes. You can do this, if you find it helpful, at any odd moment.
    Love and thoughts surrounding.........

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh dear Illene-blessed hugs too all of you and an extra one for you for strength,cheers Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your husband is better soon--please take care of yourself ( I know that is hard to do when you are holding everybody else together, but try!).

    ReplyDelete