Tuesday, October 26, 2010

F.R.I.E.N.D.S SWAP GIFTS RECEIVED

I was a bit late joining the F.R.I.EN.D.S swap hosted by the gorgeous Khris but being the lovely lady she is she let me join any way and very kindly took me on as her second swap partner
Just look at all the beautiful gifts she sent me
The photo doesnt do them justice
F.... four fat quarters
R..... Runner for Christmas
I... Items for christmas table... four gorgeous placemats
E... Englebreit charm pack
N.... A beautifully decorated note pad and nail file
D.... duo... Pot holder and tea towel
S.... snap coin purse and shopping bag
I love each and every one of my gifts and have already used the shopping bag and coin purse, both made by Khris
Thank you Khris for a lovely swap and all your work in organizing it
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

  1. Such lovely friendship presents for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just hope you can use and enjoy each pressie Illene...I know what a lovely lady you are and life is hectic for you....enjoy...hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are very spoilt Illene! Amazing that Khris did two friends packages too - isn't she nice? I've yet to receive mine from the Netherlands - getting excited!
    p.s. My husband is heading over to Vic next week for the track days at Phillip Is. You might hear him roaring past on his Ducati!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you got the 'right' partner girlie! Good for you! Quilter's are just the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great FRIENDS parcel. Lots of lovely godies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful bunch of goodies your swap "friend" sent you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Illene, great fun the Friend Swap...lovely gifts and Khris is a wonderful hostess...hugs lyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Illene,


    Oh that really is a lovely parcel to opne. Enjoy.
    Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great package your received! I love everything you got!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW looks lovely - I just posted about what I got too :-) It was a great swap!!

    ReplyDelete