Tuesday, February 1, 2011

RAGGEDY ANN COMES TO STAY

Recently I made a bid on Raggedy Ann over at Bluebird quilts blog, in aid of the Queensland floods
I was lucky enough to be the winning bidder
Also included was a mystery gift
Wow
Lyn sent me some lovely goodies as well as Ann in the hope I will get motivated
Included was some gorgeous fat quarters, two patterns I hope to get on to making the needle case real soon
Also there were some cute buttons as well as a note pad and pen and a brooch
Thankyou Lyn
you are very generous
Today is going to be very hot
I may just stay inside with the air conditioner on and hopefully get some sewing done
I finished the charity quilt and will post a photo sometime soon
Was up very early this morning to take my Grandson to Trade school He doesnt have a drivers license as yet and his Mum is working
After eight weeks I will be used to being an early riser
He started an aprenticship as a boiler maker just prior to christmas
He loves it
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. I really wanted to bid on that Annie but I just couldn't. I'm so glad you won her! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the annie that you bid on and won. All for such a good cause. Way to go! Nola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Illene

    I love how Lyn wrapped up your goodies, very appropriate.
    happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is lovely Illene - enjoy! So pleased that your grandson has a trade he enjoys too. A good trade which should serve him as well as he serves it! Hope you have a good alarm clock!(((hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Illene, you are a great gran and sure your grandson appreciates you taking him....thank you once again Illene for bidding on Annie...hugs lyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Illene hope you and your family is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful bit of goodness you got in the mail! I look forward to seeing the goodies you make with them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your visit and comment. What a neat package you won.
    Have a wonderful Day.

    ReplyDelete