Thursday, May 24, 2012

COLOUR SWAP

 I received the most amazing gifts from Lisa at my littlecreativewonderlandblogspot
 The most gorgeous angel
Two of the cutest birds you have ever seen All made by Lisa
Fabric Notions Stamping  and cards to create
 And Iam all set up for tea
A lovely rose mug Tim Tams spoon rests and tea
A funny story about the tea
I have never seen this tea in my local shops so was very surprised when I read on the package that the tea came from Victoria Not only that but from Mt Best
We actually have property in that area
So the tea Which I have never heard of came to me from the other side of Australia
Amazing
 And these are the goodies I sent to Lisa
This was a fun swap and Lisa was a lovely swap partner
Thankyou so much Lisa and also to the other Lisa for giving me Lisa as a partner
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful gifts you received and sent..
    Looks like you both enjoyed the swap...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely goodies you got! And the things you sent look wonderful too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful swap parcel to receive,great swaps sent and received,well done ladies.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous.. love the Tilda :-) What a great swap this has been.. thanks for taking part.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you both came away as winners with such lovely gifts. Nola

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad you like my parcel and i love mine did u know i only realized today the otherside of the pattern book was a umbrella embroidery i was so in love with the fabric i didnt turn it over haha love love the embroidery

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooohhh, I love swaps and getting packages in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Illene, some lovely gifts sent and received....great fun swaps can be...Hugs O'faigh

    ReplyDelete