Sunday, May 27, 2012

QUILTERS DAY SWAP

 My Quilters Day swap gift ,hosted by Heidi at Handmade by Heidi finally arrived
I would like to Thank the person who was my secret partner but all I have is a name
No Blog addresss
No email address
No postal address
So Cornelia Scott if you are reading this A big thankyou
Just look at that cute ,tiny needle felted teddy bear
More patience than me is all I can say
I have emailed Heidi to ask for details of my partner but no joy there either
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. how lovely Illene the bear is so cute.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Illene, I'm Cornelia Scott :) I am so glad you finally received your parcel :) I sent my husband off to post it without clear instructions and he came home and said he posted it the cheap way, not the fast way!! I am glad you like the bear :) I do have a blog with my mum (though it is a bit neglected) and my email is musicmiss.cornelia@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete