Sunday, July 15, 2012

FRIENDS parcel has arrived

 My FRIENDS parcel in Khris' swap has arrived
My partner was Dee  from http://quiltncraftdiva.blogspot.com.au/
Dee is a bit of a character and had such fun putting my parcel together

 Here are all my gifts laid out
She took it a little further and decided I might need a HIP as in friendship
Some of my gifts were Fabric slippers/socks  neck pillow rose oil chocolate and the one we laughed about the most was D  All done up in a cute little jewellery box
My sister was  sure it was a diamond
It was a dollar coin
Very clever
 I hope I don,t have to use this doll to much
Thank you Dee and Thankyou Khris for organizing this swap
It has been fun
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. I need me one of those neck pillows for our trip to the States...must remember to go looking for one. Well done to De on some lovely gifts.
    Hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely lot of gifts Illene.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dee did make you some very fun gifts. Just great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous gifts received Illene, sure hope Dammit stays idle, cheers Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Illene,

    What a variety of pressies.Enjoy.

    Have a great day.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great range of gifts. You are a lucky lady.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LoVe this swap each year! SO much FUN! :)

    ReplyDelete