Monday, November 5, 2012

Organized

 
Once again I joined in the fun of Fee's Advent swap
My partner is the lovely Shez
Well I thought she was lovely ,but now I have to wonder
The lovely Shez is so organized that my parcel is here already
How cruel is that ?
I have to wait a whole month to get to open one little gift and they are staring at me just begging to be opened
Seriously Posted by PicasaThankyou Shez
Iam very excited
And Thanks Fee for once again organizing this swap
Shez will have to wait a little longer for her parcel
I'am not that organized

8 comments:

  1. Wow she is super organised to have them to you already. Try really hard to resist the little squeezes :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Shez is VERY organised but you still have lots of time to get yours in the post..
    Enjoy squeezing and rattleing your gifts...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH the temptation!!! And really is anyone as organised as Shez? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you enjoy your parcels come Dec Illene,sorry i didnt mean to be a tease,lol.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love getting packages in the mail, but it would be so hard not to sneak a peek with all of those fun packages staring at you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooohh the temptation of it all. Dec is going to be full on in your little patch. Lucky lucky You!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun, I did that one year, it was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete