Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Belated Christmas Gift from Maddy

 
 
Posted by PicasaMaddy of Woomba Woomba was my partner in Cheryll's Santa Sack swap
She had wanted to make me these special decorations for our swap but her embriodery machine was out of action
So the lovely lady went ahead and made them for me when her machine was operational again
They are so nice
Thank you Maddy
We are in the midst of an unseasonal heat wave
I hate the heat at the best of times but day after day is getting to me
Iam grumpy

8 comments:

  1. What lovely Christmas decorations you have received!! Love the special touch of your names going on them too. I hope that yucky heat passes real quickly.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice ornies. Hopefully the heat wave will pass quickly Illene so you can chill. Sharyn:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Chrissy ornaments for this year. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was my pleasure! Hope the heat subsides soon....we are a bit chilly up here in Woomba Land.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you're having a bad day :( Those are beautiful ornaments though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you in the heatwave making you grumpy and we in continuous rain making me grumpy!!!!! haha....
    Those ornaments are delightful....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW... they were worth waiting for~ most definitely!!! :)

    ReplyDelete