Saturday, April 4, 2015

FNWF

Once again, last night I joined with Cheryll and friends for a lovely night of stitching
Not that I got much stitching done, just some preparation really
I have been stitching Michelle's Calendar bear quilt from Country Threads magazine. These three I have already done
Last night I traced April and a coat hanger

And sorted fabric for a quilt from Patchwork and Quilting magazine that the girls at my quilting group are going to work on this year
It is a block of the month We are already three months behind
Thanks Cheryll for another fun night
Iam off to see my Mum today
She had another fall yesterday, her second in three months
 

15 comments:

  1. Hope your mum's okay; having falls must be such a worry.
    It sounds like you got a lot done last night...all that preparation is now done and the stitching and sewing can begin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly got a bit done last night. Do hope your mother is okay after her fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing a heap of prep is well worth it when you sit down to work on it later and it is all organised!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your Mum is ok Illene...it is a worry when they fall. Your stitcheries are lovely...great to be ready for your next adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely sewing... preparation work is just as important...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your mum isn't too hurt. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining in FNWF... Love those bears! Xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course I hope your Mum is ok too...xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely bears and enjoy making the new quilt.
    hope your Mum is getting better after her fall.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope your mum is better after her fall. Love the Bears,will look forward to seeing the new quilt !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh dear I hope that your Mum is OK! Well done on keeping on task with the bears xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you mum is ok after her fall Illene. You made great progress with all that prep. You are all ready for a lovely stitching session.... have fun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope your Mum is okay, a fall is always worrisome. Good preparation for crafting is important so it sounds like you got lots done for FNWF.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh dear! I hope your mum is okay and am sending you both many angel hugs. Do they know why she has these falls? Is she on meds that make her dizzy? It must be a worry. Love your stitcheries.

    ReplyDelete