Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Christmas in July. Another fun swap

My partner in this Christmas swap was the lovely Noni from http://firefliesandcatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/
 She does the most exquisite cross stitch
She stitched a top for this Christmas box
It was full of lovely goodies
So cute

And just look at these two beautiful hangers
Thank you so much Noni
It was nice to get different gifts this year in the form of cross stitch instead of quilting
These are the gifts I sent to Noni
She has posted way better photos than me, so pop over to her Blog for a look



I have noticed that some of the trees I make tend to curl at the sides
If I have sent you one and it does I have found that a wooden scewer inserted through the back fixes this problem
Thanks to Cheryll for another great swap

10 comments:

  1. Noni does beautiful cross stitch sew it was lovely for you to have her as your swap partner...Love all the gifts you made and sent her too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cross stitch is a lovely gift to receive. Nice gifts you sent too. I'll head over and look at her blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. such beautiful gifts sent and received Illene,what a great swap this was,hope your day is a good one my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gifts you have both sent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous gifts both sent and received Illene...
    Thanks for joining in this swap... xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful gifts sent and received :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ilene, I am so pleased that you liked the gifts I sent! I always find it hard with an exchange to work out what someone would like but with this being a Christmas one it was slightly easier!
    I love the gifts you sent me and I am so looking forward to getting them out during December again!
    Thank you for the tip on the Christmas tree - I will remember that to fix the curls up :o)
    Thank you so much for being my exchange partner - it was great fun to be a part of this swap :o)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely gifts both sent and received! They are going to look lovely come the Christmas time of year

    ReplyDelete