Sunday, August 21, 2016

FNSI

Friday night I joined Wendy and friends ,once again for a night of stitching
I sewed the binding on my Lasting Legacy Block of the Month quilt and started stitching it down
We then went to Indoor Bowls for a fund raising night in aid of Peter Mac Hospital

Last night TA DA I finished it
This quilt has been a long time in the making
Used only fabrics I had on hand, so well pleased with my efforts
Some what busier than what I normally make but over all I think I like it

9 comments:

  1. Well done Illene on your finish.. The Lasting Legacy looks great...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your quilt, the pattern and the execution. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just beautiful Illene, well done! Sometimes it's good to make something a little outside our usual tastes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on the finish Illene, it looks beautiful. I am a big fan of bright colours in quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on a lovely finish - and there's nothing more satisfying than making something from stash too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. Beautiful finish Illene !

    ReplyDelete
  7. The quilt is beautiful. The fabrics you used in the border gave it a really elegant look!

    ReplyDelete