Sunday, August 7, 2016

Nothing ever goes to Plan FNWF

Friday night saw me join Cheryll and friends once again for a night of crafting I had planned to work on some secret stuff, but my sewing machine had other ideas. So after much frustration and a few choice words I sewed the binding down on my I Spy quilt It had been waiting for some time to be done Now it is finished Then I went to publish the photo and Blogger has changed things once again GRRR I HATE when that happens. Now not sure if this is going to work GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

10 comments:

  1. Hello Illene,

    You did a great job on the quilt, hope that the machine is behaving now.

    Have a wonderful Sunday.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing more frustrating than sewing machine problems. Except, perhaps, Blogger problems!! Love the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sew annoying when you have machine problems but at least you got the gorgeous I Spy finished ...
    You seam to have worked out Blogger as the photo is great...
    Hope you had a better Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well at least the picture worked - hope it's not too expensive to get your machine working again - another of life's necessities.
    love the I Spy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work on the bind Illene... bad luck about the sewing machine, hope it's behaving itself again soon...
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Illene the quilt is beautiful,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well blogger must have worked because I can see your "I spy" quilt... Good on you

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the fabrics in your spy quilt. Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very frustrating, beautiful quilt great fabrics in there Illene :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your I spy quilt looks wonderful!! I hope your machine is behaving better this week. Noth I ng like blogger frustrating you, seems to happen to lots of us on a regular basis!!!!

    ReplyDelete