Friday, September 1, 2017

My birthday

Once again I participated in Cherylls birthday fat 1/4 swap I asked for fabric suitable for stitcheries
Here are all the beautiful gifts I received and for the first time since I have been involved in this swap all the parcels were received by my birthday
Thankyou girls
I have been a bit remiss in thanking you all individually
Had a bit on my plate
Hubbys brother passed away and we had the funeral yesterday
Very sad
I will have to do a separate post to show the lovely gift I received from My special person as I cannot find the photo Have to do a new one and the camera batteries are dead

8 comments:

  1. Sorry to read of your brother in laws passing....

    Nice to have received your birthday FQs in time for your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad to hear the passing of your brother in law.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear of your brother in law passing Illene.
    Lovely your FQ's all arrived on time, there is some great stitchery fabric there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated birthday greetings. Sorry to hear about the sadness in your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the are a very lovely selection of stitchery FQs Illene, and the extras look great too.
    I'm sorry to read of the death of your brother-in-law... sending love & angel hugs at this sad time.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear of your loss...
    But very HaPPy that all the fats arrived for your special day...xox

    ReplyDelete